Wheels are made of a thin coating of polyurethane of any hardness, bonded to metal hubs. Typical applications of wheel.
=>For Detailed Specifications on wheels Click Below :
=>For more details visit www.puwheels.info
- =>For more details visit www.polyurethanewheels.com
- =>For more details visit www.urethanewheels.com
Castors and wheels:
At swagath company the latest technology is used for polyurethane covering of various. Rollers up to 6m in length and 2m in diameter.This method is called rotational casting or ribbon flow moulding. Production of covered rollers at the minimum time with best surface quality are possible.These rollers with various dimensions and different kinds of flat ribbed are used in all industries such as steel, iron, aluminum, wood and textile.
- Pallet trucks.
- Fork lift tyres.
- Fricition wheels.
- Roller skate wheels.
- Wagon wheels.
- Small bearings.
- low wear and tear.
- High load bearing capacity.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Resistant to oil, grease & chemicals.
- Wide temperature stability(-40c to 80c)
- Strong bonding with various insert materials.
Typically, wheels are made of a thin coating of polyurethane of any hardness, bonded to metal hubs. Typical applications of wheels are used for escalators and elevators.